Caravans / Motorhomes
We have some pitches with hard standing. Most are grass pitches.
We have 133 pitches for caravans and motorhomes. All pitches benefit from wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Partially serviced pitches for caravans/motorhomes – electricity only (water and drainage nearby).
- Chemical toilet disposal points
- ‘Drive over’ service point for motorhomes.
- Washrooms with toilets, free hot showers, wash hand basins, razor points and hand dryers.
- Disabled customers have private facilities with full wheelchair access including shower.
- Launderette with washing machines, tumble dryers and, as well as sinks for hand washing clothes.
- Dish wash and food preparation sinks.
- Picnic tables throughout the park.
- Dog walking and exercise areas.
- Information on ‘Things to see and do’ in the Breadalbane area.
- 24 hour security.
- Restaurants and Bars just a few minutes walk away in Aberfeldy.
Check Availability & Book Online
- Note that pitches are bookable, but they are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Caravan pitches have electric hook up.
- Park open 18th March - 30th October
- We cater for a range of customers - families, couples, backpackers, mountain bikers... - and promote a friendly and relaxed atmosphere throughout the park.
- However, we do insist on quiet after 10pm at night and restrict the number of group bookings we take over the busiest period.
- Electric hook-up - Prepay card meter £10.00 deposit for card. Charged at 16p/kwh.
- For group bookings please call Reservations on 01887 822108.
How to find us
We are located on the A827 - 20 mins from the A9 - on the approach to Aberfeldy, on the right hand side.